compensation: NT$240 to NT$900/hour depending on situation employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Keycafe (https://www.keycafe.com/) is looking for flexible, quick response taskers to handle odd job for us in Taipei.
Keycafe is an automated key-exchange tech company and is integrated with Airbnb, among some other vacation rental companies. We install our technology at public locations, and our users can drop off their keys in our automated SmartBoxes and manage the access of their keys from our app. Their guests, service providers, cleaners and anyone they choose can then pick up and drop off their keys at the location directly as a key-exchange hub.
Our service in turn allows for Airbnb hosts and key owners to manage the access of their rental property without having to physically be there, and also allows guests and service providers not to have to wait around for key meet-ups. Our public locations in turn also receive the extra foot traffic for the key-exchanges, which often result to extra revenue.
In Taiwan, we are partnered with 7/11.
We often need some help around for some of the following examples:
- Refilling some marketing materials at locations.
- Helping us find a new installation spot for new locations we are launching.
- Assisting installation of SmartBoxes.
- Doing maintenance inspections.
- Assisting with little issues that pop up if a bin door is jammed or we need to run some simple tests.
- Key inventories to make sure everything is in order.
- Plugging in systems that were plugged out and out of battery, etc.
How it works is:
We would invite you to join "Slack"; a messaging platform that our company uses for communicating. We would message you on Slack for any dispatches, and if you are available, you can take the job and head out to one of the locations etc. Basic Chinese language proficiency (oral) helpful.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers